Thursday, July 2, 2009

YMCA, Ice Age, TJ Maxx, Revolutionay Road

Well, we decided to join the YMCA and so far I can't get enough of it. Which is a good thing to get addicted to, if you are going to get addicted to anything. I just love being there and getting to spend a few moments to myself (although I count the seconds down on the elliptical!). The only thing that I don't care for is that Alex and Aidan have to be in seperate playrooms because of their age difference. Alex had a small meltdown the first day, but has been fine ever since we talked about it.

Wednesday, me and the boys went with Ms. Kathy and Walissa to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was okay, not as good as Up, but okay. I had to spend the last half hour walking in the hall with Aidan, but I wasn't that interested anyway so it was okay. Afterward, we went to TJ Maxx. I got three pairs of shoes for myself. I felt a little guilty, but they were all on sale and soooo cute. We met Mikey for dinner at Olive Garden and had good conversations with the family.

I had to work today :( It was not fun, but it wouldn't be called work if it was right? I did get off early so that was a pleasant surprise. We got the boys to bed early, so that we could get a movie on Pay-Per-View (not that kind!). We got Revolutionary Road. I do NOT recommend it. I thought I was going to be sick at the end. It was truly disturbing. We are watching Grease right now, just to not have to go to bed with that on our minds!! That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment