Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Roley Moley!! (not sure if that is how it is spelled, but oh well!)

That is what Alex says when he means Holy Moley, but I thought it was the perfect title for this post because I had a mole removed today! It was my first experience at the dermatologist office, it didn't go that bad. I get the results from the biopsy in about a week, so hopefully it is nothing. Anyways, the boys went to Mamaw and Papaw's house today while I went to the doctor. Summer and Carlie were there too, so needless to say, she was pretty tired by the time I got back. It was perfect for me because they were worn out by the time we made it home, so they both went straight to sleep (that means alone time for the mommy!). Mikey's Granddaddy had surgery today, as far as I know (which isn't very much) everything went good and he should get to come home this weekend.

Rewind to yesterday....... Mamaw and I and Alex and Aidan went to WalMart yesterday. We were so worn out that we had to call for reinforcements for lunch and the unloading of groceries. Luckily, Sloane had Summer and Carlie so they met us there and then helped us get the groceries inside (thank you Jesus for my sister!) We were so worn out that we all passed out for a solid three hours. I got nothing accomplished, but had a really great nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment