Friday, July 17, 2009

Our week has been pretty standard. I worked yesterday all day long, like 12 hours. I was exhausted by the time I finally got home. Today the boys and I went to the Y, then stopped by a yard sale, came home and ate lunch, and now I am just watching the Young and the Restless and the boys are playing in their room. They are so sweet when they play together. I love to listen to their little conversation and to watch them when they think they are alone. It is so precious. Tomorrow is my Daddy's birthday, so during nap time today I am making him 2 chess pies, they are his favorite. He will be so happy. I am pumped about tomorrow. Rachel and I are going yard sale-ing(sp?). I haven't had a girly day in a long time and I am excited to get out of the house and only be responsible for myself for a little while. Well I better go put the boys down for a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment