Friday, June 26, 2009

trying something new

Well I have decided to start a blog, I have a lot of time on my hands this summer so I thought it would be the perfect time. I have wanted to do this for a while, I think it is a great way to keep up with friends and family, a way to get out prayer requests, plus it is like a virtual scrapbook. It will be a good way for our family to still feel a part of our lives if/when we have to move for Mikey's school.

On today's agenda, the boys and I are going to clean house, Alex and I have a dentist appointment (he is not excited, he said that his "tooth is already clean", like he only has one.......he is so funny). So, I could definately use your prayers around 4:00 (appointment time). Aidan is so big, he is walking all around the house acting like he owns the place, I can't believe he is almost a year old. It just seems too soon. Mikey is at work today, it is his 2nd day at Vanderbilt. He forgot his badge this morning, so he had to park in Hillsboro Village, hope he doesn't get towed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment