Friday, June 26, 2009


The dentist went fabulous!! I couldn't have asked for a better behaved 11 month old and 3 year old. Aidan just sat there in his car seat and watched. Alex let them do whatever they needed to and used his manners perfectly. It makes you feel so good when you hear your child saying yes ma'am to a stranger without being prompted....so proud of him (and myself a little too haha!!). When I was getting my teeth cleaned he told the hygienist that she "better not hurt his mommy!!!" and he kept on asking me if I was okay and reassuring me that I would be okay. He held my hand almost the whole time, except when Aidan dropped his pacifier or needed talking to. Needless to say AGAIN but I will anyway, I was a proud Momma in that dentist office today!! Here is a picture of Alex's "shiny, clean teeth"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment