Tuesday, August 11, 2009

overdue

I have been so busy and am way behind on blogging. There has been so much that has happened since my last post. First of all, Aidan got his first haircut. I need to post pictures, but I am too lazy right now, maybe next time. Our family has been plagued by a terrible stomach virus over the past week. Everyone has had it except Mikey, he has been lucky! I think most everyone I know has had it, I don't know where it came from but it was bad! I didn't get to exercise a lot last week due to the sickness going around, they don't want you to bring your kids to the Y if anyone has been sick (a rule that I very much appreciate!) Friday night (last week) a couple from our church came over for dinner and brought their sweet new baby. I didn't want to hold him because I am scared it will make me want one, and I definately don't need one! But now I kind of wish that I had, I love the way babies smell and how they snuggle up to you, ok enough about babies! Anyway, we had a great time! We laughed a lot, I haven't laughed that much in a while! Hopefully they had as good of a time as we did, I always wonder that when I am the hostess. I can't really remember what happened on Saturday, seems like forever ago. Sunday we went to church and came home, watched Australia (really good, but really long). Then I came down with the stomach virus. I only threw up once, that is enough for me to find some phenergan. Of course the only kind I had was from when Alex was sick a while ago. That's right, you guessed it, it was a suppository. But honestly at that point I didn't care one bit. It put me right to sleep until the next morning! It was just what I needed to get through the whole ordeal. Yesterday I planned on posting, but I felt like I had a hangover from the phenergan so I just layed around all day. I am getting tired now, maybe I will be motivated to post pictures tomorrow, but don't hold your breath! Until next time...........

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby!
    That's so funny! And seeing me at graduation doesn't count because I definatly did not see you! We did not have a toshiba computer, I'm not sure what it was actually, lol! We are crazy insane over friends, and we have 7-10. I have slowly been collecting them over the years and I have made John into a crazy fan as well! I just told him last night that I don't know what we are going to do when we actually finish all of them! We already get depressed when we randomly watching the last one. lol! I'm sure you understand that! It's good to hear from you! Your blog is cute! We are great, and we are really enjoying what God is doing in our marriage! Your boys are too cute! They look like little Mikey's! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete